Friday, September 5, 2008

Frozen on Camera...

I wanted to share some of my shots taken in the last one year, which I really like. Hope you folks will like them as well.


Clicked near Banerghatta National Park, my first macro.


Clicked at the Butterfly Park, Banerghatta. The butterfly would hardly stay still.


Clicked in IIsc when the gardener was watering the plants.


Clicked in Malleshwaram. He was ever ready to be a model, and his philosphical face attracted me.


Clicked at Malleshwaram, this sweet little girl was selling bananas, she was very shy initially and when I showed her - this picture that I had taken, she was all joy.

A make shift arrangement to create a black box and shoot a macro.


Shataparna gifted me a zoom lens on our 3rd marriage aniversary, and this is the first shot I took from my balcony, 11 floors above ground level.


Last year at Goa -  The fishermen use these logs to move the boat to the sea.





No comments: